At Unified Canopy, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. As such, we have a strict DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) policy to protect copyrighted material.
If you believe that any content on our website violates your copyright, please send a written notification to our designated DMCA agent at email@example.com. Your notification must include the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material (e.g. URL of the infringing material).
- Your contact information (name, address, email, and phone number).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Once we receive your DMCA notice, we will investigate your claim and take appropriate action, which may include removing the infringing material or disabling access to it.
Please note that filing a false or misleading DMCA notification may result in legal consequences, so please ensure that your claim is legitimate and accurate.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us maintain a safe and respectful online community at Unified Canopy.